Candidate based in Mumbai will be given preference.
At Meril Life Sciences, we develop and market globally products used in Vascular Interventions, Total Joint Replacement, Diagnostics and Endo-Surgery. The position is based in Meril's International headquarter in Mumbai.
In a move to expand our global business, we are seeking International Sales Managers having more than 5 years of experience in Healthcare Industry - Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Capital Equipment.
We are looking for candidates for below mentioned Regions :
1. North Africa - Required for counties like Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, etc; Knowledge of Arabic, Portuguese or French Languages are desirable.
2. Latin America - Required for countries like Argentina, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, etc; Knowledge of Spanish Language is desirable.
3. Europe - Required for countries like Austria, Bulgaria, France, Italy, Poland, Spain, Switzerland, UK etc; Knowledge of Spanish, Polish, French or Italian Languages are desirable.
4. Middle East - Required for countries like Iran, Kuwait, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Jordan, etc; Knowledge of Arabic, Turkish or French Languages are desirable.
5. South East Asia - Required for countries like Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc; Knowledge of local language is preferred.
6. Russia - Required exclusively for Russian market. Knowledge of Russian language preferred.
1. Candidate Should have exposure in International Sales.
2. This position is based in Mumbai, Candidate based in Mumbai only will be given preference.
3. Candidate should have worked in Pharma / healthcare Industry.
4. Interview will be conducted at our corporate office in Vapi, Gujarat.
About the Organisation:
Emerging from a lineage of successful business enterprise, Meril Life Sciences is the health care arm of the multimillion dollar group MNC. Meril"s core objective is to design, manufacture and distribute, clinically relevant , state of the art and best in class medical devices and reagents to alleviate human suffering and improve Quality of Life.
The first generation entrepreneurs from Gujarat set up Printing Inks and Pesticides (Agro chemical) business in Vapi in the early 90s and by 2005 both the business Micro Inks and Bilag were launched successfully globally after joint ventures with German giant group, Huber and Bayer Crop Sciences respectively. Micro Inks is the mother plant supplying semi finished inks and intermediates worldwide to Huber and Bilag is the worldwide hub for pesticide products of Bayer Crop Sciences (www.bilakhiaholdings.com).
The Group also realises its responsibility towards a strong and successful nation. Keeping this in mind, the group runs Maa Foundation, a non profit making organization supporting more than 250 schools. The group also diversifies its expertise in providing student friendly educational programmes and products through MEXUS Education.
Meril Life Sciences commenced its operations in 2006 with Meril Cardiovascular and Meril Orthopedics. Meril operates globally through offices in Philadelphia (USA), Bonn (Germany), Sao Paolo (Brazil), Beijing (China) and 8 offices across India.
Meril Life Sciences plan to launch General Healthcare (Dentistry & Ophthalmology), Research, Endosurgery and Imaging in the near future.
We are currently a growing team of over 175 persons (120 in manufacturing) with an average age of 27years. The team comprises of Engineers, Designers, R & D Chemists, QA personnel, Regulatory and Clinical people and Sales & Marketing functions.
Located 150 kms north of Mumbai at Vapi, Gujarat. Meril"s corporate office sits proud ensconced within the serene hill sides of Chala town.